Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmond-Windsor online dating - Quit talking and do me

:: Forums :: Japanese 101

Go down

Richmond-Windsor online dating  - Quit talking and do me Empty Richmond-Windsor online dating - Quit talking and do me

Post  Bundaber Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 am

Queensland online dating - You will never have better sex My name is Felicity EPPERSON Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Bathurst free online dating USA free dating Rockhampton dating Geelong free online dating Launceston online dating For a first date I would probly like to meet for dinner, or maybe go to a pool hall for a game of pool. Then if we like each other and want to see where things take us, we can go from there. If we meet up please bring condoms, I only do safe sex. I am a sarcastic wiseass with a wicked sexy accent. I am just a chill type of girl that loves to live life. I live for the weekends with my girls. I am 110% a party girl looking for a guy to party with me. Looking for strong sexy man to fullfil all of my desires and fantasies. nobody clingy or too serious please. If you are up for the challenge send me a message . I'm just looking for a good man, if there any left out thre. Players need not apply and please leave any excess baggage at the door. It's hard to list all the music, movies, and hobbies I like. So, if you're interested feel free and ask :) Let's just say I love to play haha. I'm a student and work part time. I'm just tired of relationship drama. Right now I just want to have fun. So any like minded peeps feel free to hit me up :) I like getting smacked on the ass hard and called Eeyore. You can tie me up, fuck me in the ass hard, and beat me like a Thai prostitute, but at the end of the nigh I like to be cuddled like a real woman. If this sounds intereseting then I'm your girl!

Bundaber

Back to top Go down